Cruise 9 US Coastal with 83/200 Transom Mount Transducer
Simrad Cruise is the most intuitive, easy-to-use chartplotter available. Everything you need for simple and straightforward GPS navigation is right inside the box – sunlight viewable display with US coastal charts, mounting bracket and a sonar transducer. Simrad Cruise can display charts, navigation and sonar in split-screen view, or separately in full screen. Rotary dial and keypad controls make navigating through menus, creating routes and accessing temperature, speed, depth readings and battery voltage effortless.
Smooth Navigation Between Menus
Simrad Cruise features intuitive menus, so you can quickly find the information you need, when you need it, and rotary dial and keypad controls make navigating from screen to screen effortless. Put away the instruction manual; with Simrad Cruise, you simply turn on your display and go!
Always on course
Know where you are and where you are going! Pre-loaded with a US coastal map and worldwide basemap, Simrad Cruise comes complete with all the charts you need to enjoy your day on the water. Want more detail? Choose from a wide range of enhanced charts from C-MAP® and Navionics®, and enjoy advanced features like C-MAP® Easy Routing for a true navigation experience.
Everything in view
See the details you want the way you want them! Simrad Cruise offers both full and split-screen views, so you can easily display the information you need. Plotting your course? Select full screen charts for a maximum view of your surroundings. Not sure what’s underneath you? Choose full screen sonar for a clear view of the bottom and automatic depth tracking. Want to see it all? Use the split-screen option for the perfect combination of chart and sonar data.
Simrad Cruise gives you access to the information you need for a safe and enjoyable time on the water. Depth readings, position, battery voltage and other critical boat information, can all be monitored on your screen for quick reference and situational awareness.
- Cruise confidently with simple menus plus easy-to-use rotary dial and keypad controls
- Pre-loaded US coastal map
- Supports a wide range of enhanced charts from C-MAP® and Navionics®
- Pre-selected split screens to keep important data in view
- Display depth, position, battery voltage and more
- Basemap: Yes
- Card Format: Micro SD
- Cartography - Preloaded: Yes
- Cartography Brand: Navionics/C-Map
- Cartography Type: Navionics+/Platinum+/Max - N+
- Included Transducer: 000-15053-001
- Internal/External Antenna: Internal
- Resolution (VxH): 800x480
- Screen Size: 9 Inch
- Touchscreen: No
- Transducer Type: Transom Mount
- Box Dimensions: 10"H x 9"W x 13"L WT: 5.85 lbs
- UPC: 9420024179321
Quick Guide (pdf)
Owner's Manual (pdf)